wg-multicast - Re: Huge multicast spike just now?

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Huge multicast spike just now?

  • From: Alan Crosswell <>
  • To: Hitoshi Asaeda <>
  • Cc: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Huge multicast spike just now?
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 06:57:09 -0400

Yes, I've scheduled a BoF. I believe it's Wednesday lunch.
/a

On Sep 3, 2008, at 10:21 PM, Hitoshi Asaeda <> wrote:

Folks, we need to move to something scalable, namely SSM, with
learning about available sources out of band (e.g. via web pages).

is it inapplicable to ask if there are any news / implementaions
things to test , regarding Hitoshs Channel Reflector ?

I should've announced it to this ML...

Hopefully, we would be ready to make the first release announcement of
Channel Reflector at the upcoming Research Channel meeting in I2
meeting at New Orleans.
I'll introduce the system design of CR and my Ph.D student, Kazuhiro
Mishima, will show the demo and how you can use and install CR on your
site.

Does multicast wg also have a meeting at the next I2?
Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda