wg-multicast - Multicast glitch?

Subject: All things related to multicast

Multicast glitch?

  • From: "Feghali, Jose" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Multicast glitch?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:32:01 -0500

Two days ago, we lost multicast connectivity here at TCU (the first time I
know of) on our Internet2 connection. Our IT guys have checked everything
they can (including a 3 hour session with Juniper tech support), but have
found nothing wrong our end. We are using the North Texas Gigapop, and
haven't been able to reach their tech person yet. Does anyone know of any
multicast problems around this area at the moment?

Thanks,

José Feghali
TCU School of Music

  • Multicast glitch?, Feghali, Jose, 04/09/2008