wg-multicast - Detect IPv6 on Darwin Streamimng Server

Subject: All things related to multicast

Detect IPv6 on Darwin Streamimng Server

  • From: Marc Manthey <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Detect IPv6 on Darwin Streamimng Server
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:33:06 +0100

hello multicast list,

while my question is not answered in the DSS list i like to ask here.
I am looking for a .binary /.dmg or patch whitch allows me to use
Darwin streaming server with ipv6.

<http://www.ctie.monash.edu.au/DSS-IPv6/index.htm>
<http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009619199/netinetin6h.htm>
<http://www.linux-ipv6.org/ml/usagi-users/msg01946.html>

I am not a command line wizzard and would like to know
if somebody does this with success and is willing_to_share his knowledge/ binary /patch.
I am not interesed in commercial use i just want to use it for a project described here :

<http://lists.apple.com/archives/streaming-server-users/2007/May/ msg00072.html>

thanks for any hints and pointers.

regards

Marc Manthey

--
The Day The Routers Died...
<http://youtube.com/watch?v=_y36fG2Oba0>

Marc Manthey -
LET - research + deployment
D- 50672 Cologne
Hildeboldplatz 1a
http://www.let.de
phone &mobile:
0049.221.355.80.32
0049.1577-3329231

  • Detect IPv6 on Darwin Streamimng Server, Marc Manthey, 10/30/2007