wg-multicast - Re: multicast test

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: multicast test

  • From: Gurcharan Khanna <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: multicast test
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 13:22:48 -0400

Tim,

if you want a stream to actually look at, my favorite is always the 19.2Mbps stream from UW/Research Channel in Seattle at:

233.0.73.26 port 1234

VLC is good to view it with.

-gurcharan

Timothy P Shortall wrote:
I performed a maintenance this morning on our network and would like to run
a few test with multicast. Does anyone know of a stream that I can test
with right now?
thanks,
Timothy P. Shortall
University of Maryland
Networking & Telecommunications Services
301.405.2994

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504 ~ Cell: 585-355-1603
Email:

Http: www.rit.edu/~gskpop