wg-multicast - Re: pointer to current rtpmon?

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: pointer to current rtpmon?

  • From: Nicholas J Humfrey <>
  • To: Dave Devereaux-Weber <>
  • Cc: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: Re: pointer to current rtpmon?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 19:57:20 +0000

I have written a few similar RTP tools (on my Mac) that might be of use to you:

rtpdump.pl - Parse and display incoming RTP packet headers
rtplosslog.pl - Log packet loss for a RTP session every minute
rtpstats.pl - Displays packet statistics for an RTP session

They are written in perl and available from CPAN:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Net-RTP/

nick.