wg-multicast - Re: SSM on Mac OS X

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: SSM on Mac OS X

  • From: debbie fligor <>
  • To: Mohammad Ahsan Chishti <>
  • Cc: debbie fligor <>, ,
  • Subject: Re: SSM on Mac OS X
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:28:47 -0600

On Dec 6, 2006, at 21:04, Mohammad Ahsan Chishti wrote:

Dear Sir,

i read you emails reagrding the SSM support in Mac. I
would like to know what is the present situation in
this area. im planning to have SSM on IPV6 on Mac X.
kindly guide me.

My understanding (from folks at Apple) is that this feature (SSM support) will be available in the Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard) release planned for 2007. I have not yet had an opportunity to try out Leopard, so I can't comment on the accuracy of what I've heard.

thanx in advance.

cheers
Ahsan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

-----
-debbie
Debbie Fligor, n9dn Network Engineer, CITES, Univ. of Il
email:

<http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/fligor>
"Every keystroke can be monitored. And the computers never forget."

  • Re: SSM on Mac OS X, debbie fligor, 12/11/2006