wg-multicast - Mirror of dbeacon

Subject: All things related to multicast

Mirror of dbeacon

  • From: Greg Wickham <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Mirror of dbeacon
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:05:48 +1000

Hi All,

We now mirror dbeacon on our mirror server. It's available at:

http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/dbeacon/

Currently it's just mirroring off my home directory - but as soon as dbeacon has a new home let me know and I'll get our sysadmins to change the location for the fetch.

Unfortunately we can't provide any hosting - but what others host we can mirror (as long as we aren't violating copyright etc..)

-Greg

--
Dr. Greg Wickham Infrastructure Development Group
Phone: +61 2 6222 3552 AARNet

Yarralumla ACT 2600

  • Mirror of dbeacon, Greg Wickham, 10/25/2006