wg-multicast - Multicast BOF at RIPE 52 in Istanbul

Subject: All things related to multicast

Multicast BOF at RIPE 52 in Istanbul

  • From: Marshall Eubanks <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Multicast BOF at RIPE 52 in Istanbul
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:43:31 -0400

Hello;

I have organized a brief Multicast BOF next Monday at the Ripe 52 meeting in Istanbul :

http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-52/bofs/

Whither Multicast: An Informal Multicast BoF Meeting
Monday, 24 April at 17:15.

The purpose is to meet with some of the European multicast community and to
see what concerns they have, and how the Mboned WG might better meet those concerns.

(I know that many WG members will be at the I2 Member Meeting, but I also know that there are European
readers of this list.)

I would encourage anyone who plans to be at the meeting who is interested in Multicast to attend.
If you have ideas or suggestions, or even if you would like to make a _very brief_ presentation, please
let me know.

Feel free to distribute this notice as you see fit.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

  • Multicast BOF at RIPE 52 in Istanbul, Marshall Eubanks, 04/21/2006