wg-multicast - reminder: BOF in Albuquerque at 12:30-1:50 on Monday

Subject: All things related to multicast

reminder: BOF in Albuquerque at 12:30-1:50 on Monday

  • From: Alan Crosswell <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: reminder: BOF in Albuquerque at 12:30-1:50 on Monday
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 13:42:35 -0500

Just a reminder to plan on attending the Multicast Working Group BOF
Monday 12:30-1:50 in Ballroom C.

If you have agenda items for discussion that would be great. Please
send to me or the list. We've recently posted the 2006 goals at
http://multicast.internet2.edu. We will also have just completed the
first IPv6 Multicast Hands-on Workshop thanks to Stig Venaas and Bill
Owens (as well as another IPv4 multicast workshop).

The BOF immediately follows Steve Senger's debugging case study which
should lead to some interesting followup discussion at the BOF.

John Kristoff will be bringing his multicast war stories from
Northwestern to the BOF.

/a

  • reminder: BOF in Albuquerque at 12:30-1:50 on Monday, Alan Crosswell, 02/03/2006