wg-multicast - Re: Dalai Lama

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Dalai Lama

  • From: Amel Caldwell <>
  • To: Marc Manthey <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Dalai Lama
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:17:34 -0700

I was able to view it with VLC; I am on Windows w/o IPTV so I told it to use vlc to open it. It looked and sounded great.

Amel

Marc Manthey wrote:

On Sep 26, 2005, at 4:52 PM, Matthew Davy wrote:

On OSX, just save the .ipt file with a .sdp extension and it should open in Quicktime.

- - Matt

hello , thank you bill and matt for the quick response ,

BUT

The requested URL was not found on this web server:
/acis/networks/advanced/dalai/test.ipt

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/networks/advanced/dalai/test.ipt

regards