wg-multicast - agenda iteams for the BoF at Vancouver Joint Techs

Subject: All things related to multicast

agenda iteams for the BoF at Vancouver Joint Techs

  • From: Alan Crosswell <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: agenda iteams for the BoF at Vancouver Joint Techs
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:25:23 -0400

The Multicast WG BoF is scheduled from 12:40 - 2:00pm on Monday 7/18. I don't see room information posted yet on the Joint Techs web site so I guess we'll find that oue when we get there.

Please send in any agenda items you would be interested in discussing. Short presentations on new cool multicast things you are doing would be great. As always, come to provide expertise for multicast newbies who may have quesions, or bring your own questions.

Some of the agenda items I think would be interesting include:

- Campus IP TV distribution war stories.
- High bandwidth multicast/bigvideo stuff
- IPv6 Multicast
- Experiences with multicast snooping switches

See you at BCIT on Monday!

/a