wg-multicast - Re: some IGMP snooping switch evaluations

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: some IGMP snooping switch evaluations

  • From: "Michael H. Lambert" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: some IGMP snooping switch evaluations
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:33:58 -0500

Hmm... I don't see MLDv2 mentioned...

Michael

On 27 Jan 2005, at 10:23, Brent Sweeny wrote:

Steven Wallace asked me to forward Paul Congdon's response to Alan's
excellent questions to this list. Steven said that he was sure that
Paul wanted the answers to be posted here.
--
Brent Sweeny

812 / 855-5391
Indiana University Information Technology/Abilene Network Operations
PGP fingerprint = 0F 6B 7E 1D 3A AD F3 01 63 1E 2B B3 1E B1 FA 7F

Begin forwarded message: