wg-multicast - Re: Can you see our multicast

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Can you see our multicast

  • From: Jeff Harrison <>
  • To: Terry Wimmer <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Can you see our multicast
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:42:26 -0900

I can see the multicast but it is losing packets. The audio is not working, just a tone.

Jeff Harrison

Network Engineer

v: 907-450-8656
c: 907-347-2661
f: 907-450-8604

Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
PO Box 756020
Fairbanks, AK 99775-6020

On Nov 3, 2004, at 3:20 PM, Kevin C. Almeroth wrote:

Can people respond to Terry directly...

-kevin

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, Terry Wimmer wrote:

Kevin,

We have been trying to get our multicast working for our Internet2 Day
event tomorrow and Cisco thinks it should be working now. Can you see our
test?

233.26.42.10 port 4454 SAP Program Guide = UA Internet2 Day event

Thanks,

Terry

--
Terry Wimmer, IT Project Manager voice office: 520-621-9131
University of Arizona, CCIT Fax: 520-621-9222

Tucson, AZ 85721-0073

''A man's accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of
his attention to detail.'' - John Foster Dulles

"The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and
should not be taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement
of the University of Arizona."