wg-multicast - Re: Testing, testing part 3

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Testing, testing part 3

  • From: Alan Crosswell <>
  • To: "John J. Brassil" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Testing, testing part 3
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:13:40 -0400

Yeah, the data's coming clean, just VLC doesn't like it. Is this supposed to be MPEG-2 from a Vbrick? No packet loss. Just failure of the MPEG-2 to decode.
/a

John J. Brassil wrote:
Whoops - the device was rebooted and reverted to our original group of 228.1.1.1

So we are interested in knowing if you can see the SAPs or receive the video, or both.

Alan can evidently see the advertisements but the actual stream seems to be hosed. (Thanks Alan.)

John

John J. Brassil | Network Engineer, Vanderbilt Data/Video Engineering
voice 615.322.2496 | ICQ 9660375