wg-multicast - RE: Equipments for Multicast Performance

Subject: All things related to multicast

RE: Equipments for Multicast Performance

  • From: "Roberts, Michael J. (IATS)" <>
  • To: "Giuliano Cardozo Medalha" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: Equipments for Multicast Performance
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:06:10 -0600

We replaced our border router this past summer with a Juniper M20. I
can not say enough good things about Juniper. Their pre-sales and
post-sales engineering was excellent and their hardware supports IPv4,
IPv6, unicast and multicast at wire-speed. Juniper met every
requirement that we had and then some. They also support a huge variety
of interface types. Email me if you want some more details.

-mike