wg-multicast - Re: SCGLobal brazilian source

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: SCGLobal brazilian source

  • From: Marshall Eubanks <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: SCGLobal brazilian source
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:30:15 -0500

What is your group address & port ?

On Wednesday, November 19, 2003, at 07:05 PM,

wrote:

Hi all,

We are from University of Sao Paulo - Brazil - and we have a research lab trying
to participate like a satelite point of the SCGlobal 2003 conference using
access-grid and multicast.

We would like to be one of the multicast sources for virtual conferencing, but
the team in USA cannot see our video ... therefore we can see all of thev other
teams.

Beacon servers are not showing our machine ... sometimes showing and sometimes
not.

Could you help me to debug the problem ?

The unicast address of our source in our side of the access-grid is 200.18.255.3
.. our RP address is 143.108.13.1 (AS 1251).

I can see the correct announce of the multicast group on AtlaM5 router on
Abilene proxy router tool ... show msdp source-active ... but in phoenix our
team cannot see our video.

Thanks a lot

Giuliano

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
e-mail :

http://www.multicasttech.com

Test your network for multicast :
http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/

Our New Video Service is in Beta testing
http://www.americafree.tv