wg-multicast - Re: Release of v0.9.05 Beta of new NLANR/DAST Multicast Beacon

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Release of v0.9.05 Beta of new NLANR/DAST Multicast Beacon

  • From: Marshall Eubanks <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Mitch Kutzko <>, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Greg Shepherd <>
  • Subject: Re: Release of v0.9.05 Beta of new NLANR/DAST Multicast Beacon
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:38:06 -0500

Well, I changed my software and the results are at

http://www.on-the-i.tv/beacon/beacon_loss.html

If the "sticky bug" is fixed, I can finally implement my loss plots.

(Note the clear evidence for some serious black-holing of multicasttech out
there somewhere.)

Can I suggest that the groups not be changed without a good reason.

Marshall