wg-multicast - Internet Policy Junkies

Subject: All things related to multicast

Internet Policy Junkies

  • From: "Lucy E. Lynch" <>
  • To: , , , ,
  • Subject: Internet Policy Junkies
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 06:50:03 -0700 (PDT)

The University of Oregon Multicast Team has a treat for you -

We will be multicasting the ARIN XII public meetings from Chicago
this Wednesday and Thursday, see:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/

The agenda can be found here:

http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XII/index.html

Topics include micro-assignments for multi-homed networks, ARIN
assignments for Africa, and policy and scope for whois.

Discussion should be lively as many operators from this weeks NANOG
meeting have stayed on for ARIN as well.

Thanks, as always, to Cisco Systems for their support of our efforts.

Lucy E. Lynch Academic User Services
Computing Center University of Oregon
llynch @darkwing.uoregon.edu (541) 346-1774/Cell: 912-7998

  • Internet Policy Junkies, Lucy E. Lynch, 10/22/2003