wg-multicast - Announcement: Convena Multicast Tunneling Software Beta Test

Subject: All things related to multicast

Announcement: Convena Multicast Tunneling Software Beta Test

  • From: Artem Dmytrenko <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Announcement: Convena Multicast Tunneling Software Beta Test
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:02:03 -0400

Short description:
Convena delivers multicast connectivity to end users without native multicast capability.
It sets up multicast tunnels automatically by analyzing IGMP packets to
provide
multicast functionality without user intervention.

Convena client software currently runs on Windows 2000 and XP.
Optional Convena Server runs on Linux.

We are looking for beta testers to help us find bugs and incompatibilities. For those
testers who don't have access to a multicast network we provide our own server
to test convena client with.

Please visit http://www.internet2.edu/~admytren/convena for more information.

  • Announcement: Convena Multicast Tunneling Software Beta Test, Artem Dmytrenko, 07/11/2003