wg-multicast - Help with some multicast issues with Foundry gear

Subject: All things related to multicast

Help with some multicast issues with Foundry gear

  • From: "Michael Luby" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: "Michael Luby" <>, "Dave Roberts" <>
  • Subject: Help with some multicast issues with Foundry gear
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:08:20 -0700

We are having some multicast issues with Foundry gear here at Digital
Fountain, and we are also having some trouble finding somebody at Foundry to
help resolve these issues. I am wondering if anybody on this list either is
at Foundry and could help out, or knows somebody at Foundry that we could
contact.