wg-multicast - Re: Is the Boulder NLANR/I2 Tech Workshop been multicasted?

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Is the Boulder NLANR/I2 Tech Workshop been multicasted?

  • From: E Paul Love <>
  • To: I2 Multicast Working Group <>
  • Cc: Steve Cunningham <>, Alex Hsia <>
  • Subject: Re: Is the Boulder NLANR/I2 Tech Workshop been multicasted?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:23:53 -0400

William

The plenary will be covered - same as in the past (Mon, Tue and the morning of Wed next week.) Details will be added to the workshop's web page later this week.
http://www.ncne.nlanr.net/training/techs/2002/0728/boulder.html

I'd cc'd Steve Cunningham of PSC/NLANR and Alex Hsia of NOAA. Between them they should be able to answer any questions.

Paul