wg-multicast - Re: multicast test

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: multicast test

  • From: Jay Young <>
  • To: "Jernigan, Brian D" <>
  • Cc: "''" <>
  • Subject: Re: multicast test
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:24:58 -0400

Getting the stream here at OSU just fine.

Jay

Jernigan, Brian D wrote:
Hello Everyone:

Can anyone assist in testing multicast? I have a program named !!!!ECU_Test
that is being multicast now. Can someone tell me if they can view it on
their network.

I know we our successful within MCNC's network in North Carolina, and the
SAP for the program shows up on the Abilene router, but I want to make sure
someone can view it.

Thanks in advance for anyone's assistance.

--
Jay Young |Office of Information Technology
Network Engineer |The Ohio State University