wg-multicast - Boulder Joint Techs meeting

Subject: All things related to multicast

Boulder Joint Techs meeting

  • From: "Kevin C. Almeroth" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Boulder Joint Techs meeting
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:37:14 -0700 (PDT)

Two multicast-related events are scheduled for the Boulder Joint
Techs meeting
(http://www.ncne.nlanr.net/training/techs/2002/0728/boulder.html).

The first, scheduled for Tue late afternoon ( > 4pm), is a joint working
group meeting between IPv6 and Multicast. We want to discuss work-in-progress
for providing SSM capability in IPv6, creating some test sources, etc.
If you have something of interest, e.g. vendor support status, application
support status, application needs, etc., let me know.

The second, scheduled for Thur morning at 8:30am, is the traditional
multicast in-depth meeting... basically an informal get together for
people to discuss current problems, solutions, action items, etc.
However, I won't be there (which many would say doesn't matter).
What I need though is someone who is willing to coordinate. If
anybody is interested, let me know. Also, if there are topics people
would like to propose we discuss, let me (and possibly the list) know.
One that I propose is a report on the Multicast Hands-On Workshop
hosted at the UofO last month. If anyone wants to volunteer to
give a report, let me know.

-Kevin