wg-multicast - currently multicasting MPEG-2 Broadway Local replay

Subject: All things related to multicast

currently multicasting MPEG-2 Broadway Local replay

  • From: Alan Crosswell <>
  • To:
  • Subject: currently multicasting MPEG-2 Broadway Local replay
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:42:57 EST

My linux machine just finished rendering Tuesday's event into MPEG-2:-)
It is now being multicast in case anyone has an MPEG-2 decoder that would
like to try and watch it. Just look for Broadway Local MPEG-2 in SDR.

For some wierd reason my MPEG-2 encoding resulted in two files and now I'm
trying to find out how to make IPTV server to allow two files. Looks like
I may be SOL there. What's another 4 days of encoding? :-)
/a

  • currently multicasting MPEG-2 Broadway Local replay, Alan Crosswell, 02/01/2002