wg-multicast - Application presentations at Member's Meeting

Subject: All things related to multicast

Application presentations at Member's Meeting

  • From: "John J. Brassil" <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Application presentations at Member's Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:12:28 -0600

Greetings all,

This message is a repeat of our earlier invitation for interested parties to
make a short (10-15 minute) presentation of their Multicast application(s),
this time at the working group meeting during Joint Techs in Tempe from
January
27-31.

If the schedule permits, we might also be able to discuss maturing access
grid
technology so if there is a presenter willing, we'll try to fit this in as
well.

The meeting is still quite a ways off, but given the downtime that usually
occurs during the holidays, it's probably not too early to start thinking
about
it. Please email if you're interested in presenting.

For the Multicast Working Group,

John

John J. Brassil | 615.322.2496 | ICQ# 9660375

Network Engineer, Vanderbilt Data/Video Engineering

  • Application presentations at Member's Meeting, John J. Brassil, 11/28/2001