wg-multicast - Re: Meeting ?

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Meeting ?

  • From: (Kevin C. Almeroth)
  • To: ,
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Meeting ?
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 20:32:17 -0700 (PDT)

>>Not that I am aware of - Kevin contacted all the folks who had planned to
>>present in "meatspace" & advised them of the change in plans and I haven't
>>seen
>>any further communication from him on the subject, so I would guess we are
>>off
>>until the next real world RP. Kev?

No session. We were going to focus on applications but couldn't pull
anything together quickly enough. Then again, Linda was going to talk
about AG... and that is already on the agenda.

In the future, we are going to try and focus on discussing/advertising
multicast-based applications that are available.

-Kevin

  • Meeting ?, Toerless Eckert, 10/02/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Meeting ?, Kevin C. Almeroth, 10/02/2001