wg-multicast - Re: multicast-events: InteropNet iLabs VoIP Class 101

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: multicast-events: InteropNet iLabs VoIP Class 101

  • From: Roy Hockett <>
  • To: "Lucy E. Lynch" <>
  • Cc: , ,
  • Subject: Re: multicast-events: InteropNet iLabs VoIP Class 101
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 13:57:09 -0400

FYI, I appoligize for the lack of notice we had some network problems
in the Classroom. These problems have been fixed. We will multicast
any classes that are held. It is uncertain whether classes will
continue with the days events. I will keep you posted. our schedule is
as follows:

9/11/2001 (today)
Network Management Class at 2pm

9/12/2001
SANS 101 at 10:15am to 11:15am EST
SANS 201 at 13:30am to 1:30am EST

9/13/2001
MPLS 101 at 10:15am to 11:15am EST
MPLS 201 at 12:30am to 1:30am EST

If someone can record these I would greatly appreciate. I have been
unable to setup a machine to do so.

thanks,
-Roy