wg-multicast - Application presentations at Member's Meeting

Subject: All things related to multicast

Application presentations at Member's Meeting

  • From: "John J. Brassil" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Application presentations at Member's Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:32:37 -0500

Greetings all,

This message is to invite interested parties to make a short (10-15 minute)
presentation of their Multicast application(s) at the working group
meeting, currently scheduled for 3-4:15 p.m. on Wednesday, October 3rd. Our
group chair, Kevin Almeroth, would like to make these presentations the focus
of the meeting, so please feel free to forward this message to any interested
parties that might not be subscribed to this mailing list.

Kevin has also suggested that we might discuss maturing access grid
technology
(we'd need a presenter in this case as well) - given the limited amount of
time
we have, it's probably not possible to do both, so if you have a strong
preference either way, speak up!

The meeting is less than a month away now, so please get back to me as soon
as
possible if you'd like to present.

Thanks,

John

John J. Brassil | 615.322.2496 | ICQ# 9660375

Network Engineer, Vanderbilt Data/Video Engineering