wg-multicast - Internet 2 Multicast Bar BOF

Subject: All things related to multicast

Internet 2 Multicast Bar BOF

  • From: Marshall Eubanks <>
  • To: Internet2 Multicast WG <>, Tech team <>
  • Subject: Internet 2 Multicast Bar BOF
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:56:48 -0500

Hello All;

We want to host a Bar BOF for Multicasters in DC in connection with
the upcoming I2 meeting. At present, the best time for this seems to be

Thursday, March 8th, sometime after 5:15 PM - say 6:00 PM.
Location : It could be in our offices, about 20 miles from
the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, but I think it might be more
sensible to have it at a bar / restaurant in Woodley Park near
the hotel.

We will try and have enough food and beer to satisfy even the
most ravenous multicasters.

We will also invite other multicasters from the DC area, even
if they are not going to the meeting.

So, if you are interested, please let me know, so that I know how
much space is needed. Also,
please feel free to invite others who might be interested.

If this time collides seriously with some other I2 event not
on the agenda, please let me know that as well.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

Multicast Technologies, Inc.
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410