wg-multicast - Open Mash Multicast Workshop videos published

Subject: All things related to multicast

Open Mash Multicast Workshop videos published

  • From: "Lawrence A. Rowe" <>
  • To: openmash <>
  • Subject: Open Mash Multicast Workshop videos published
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 13:59:29 -0700

Hi everyone -

It is not perfect yet - no Berkeley Lecture Browser (BLB) until we
finish a set of database/UI changes we are making to <a
href="http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/";>BIBS</a> to support miscellaneous
lectures - but I have published the video+slides from the Open Mash
Workshop. The workshop material is available at
http://www.openmash.org/events/00workshop
You'll have to flip slides yourself while watching the video. Once the

In addition, I want to announce that we have *finally* hired one of the
full-time staff programmers for the project. His name is Lloyd Lim. He
will be making a big difference once he gets up to speed. NO, NO, don't
try to hire him away :)!

Watch the consortium website over the next couple of months - we should
start to make some visible progress.
Larry
--
Professor Lawrence A. Rowe Internet:

Computer Science Division - EECS Phone: 510-642-5117
University of California, Berkeley Fax: 510-642-5615
Berkeley, CA 94720-1776 URL: http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/~larry

  • Open Mash Multicast Workshop videos published, Lawrence A. Rowe, 09/30/2000