wg-multicast - Re: FW: Multicast News Item (fwd)

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: FW: Multicast News Item (fwd)

  • From: Brent Sweeny <>
  • To: Greg Shepherd <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: FW: Multicast News Item (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:52:41 -0500

i see PIM neighbors from abilene at UMD (college park), highway1, ncsa
access, geo mason (but no MSDP with geo mason, so you can't use them...).
highway1 and ncsa are downtown DC, so pretty convenient. hope that helps,
Brent

--
Brent Sweeny

812 / 855-5391
Indiana University Information Technology/Abilene Network Operations
2711 E 10th Street, Bloomington, IN 47408