wg-multicast - Abilene Multicast Route Viewer

Subject: All things related to multicast

Abilene Multicast Route Viewer

  • From: Matthew Davy <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Abilene Multicast Route Viewer
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:06:20 +0000

I wrote a tool that I thought people on this list may find useful. It's a
tool to visualize the path of a multicast route across the Abilene backbone.

The map it generates is image-mapped so you can click on a router node and
get
an annoted version of the 'show ip mroute' information from that router.

http://bug.uits.indiana.edu/mtree/

This is still a little buggy, so if you have problems pls drop me an email so
I can get it fixed.

Thanks !

- Matt

Matthew Davy

812-855-7728
Indiana University Information Technology Abilene Network Operations