wg-multicast - Focus FoD in SB Feb 23-25

Subject: All things related to multicast

Focus FoD in SB Feb 23-25

  • From: (Kevin C. Almeroth)
  • To:
  • Subject: Focus FoD in SB Feb 23-25
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 07:41:56 -0800 (PST)

In trying to give some guidance to folks on whether to attend the
Field of Dreams, I think the focus will be how the working group
can attack and make progress on the issues I identified in the
email summary from the Miami NLANR/I2 meeting.

Therefore, I suspect this will be more of a planning meeting than
a typical NLANR/I2 wg meeting.

So, I'm shooting to have a two hour slot Friday morning, say
between 9am and 11am. (I haven't confirmed this with Paul yet,
but it should work.)

Of course, we should also plan on a bar night Thursday night.

-Kevin