wg-multicast - Multicast Meeting in Santa Barbara

Subject: All things related to multicast

Multicast Meeting in Santa Barbara

  • From: (Kevin C. Almeroth)
  • To:
  • Subject: Multicast Meeting in Santa Barbara
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:40:28 -0800 (PST)

Well, I've gotten very little feedback on whether we should have
a multicast meeting at the FoD meeting Feb 23-25.

So... the official decision. Yes, we will have a meeting. The
primary reason is since it is Santa Barbara, how could we not?

I'm sure interesting agenda items will present themselves, but
nothing will be officially decided. I'll be sure to bring any
important issues back to the mailing list.

-Kevin

  • Multicast Meeting in Santa Barbara, Kevin C. Almeroth, 01/19/2000