wg-multicast - upcoming Joint Techs Workshop

Subject: All things related to multicast

upcoming Joint Techs Workshop

  • From: (Kevin C. Almeroth)
  • To:
  • Subject: upcoming Joint Techs Workshop
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:42:07 -0700 (PDT)

At this next Joint Techs meeting in (sunny) Miami
(http://www.internet2.edu/html/dec99miami.html)
we are going to try and duplicate the successful outcome
of the last TAG sponsored by Cisco related to multicast.

On Wednesday, 12/8 from 1pm to 5pm there will be a
breakout session with the theme:

"Hands on `How to do' Multicast on you campus/gigapop"

In addition to the usual multicast experts who show up
for this I'd like two kinds of campus reps:

1. People who are trying to deploy multicast and need help.
2. People who have just deployed multicast and have experiences to report.

I realize people in (2) are likely also in (1) but you
get the general idea.

If you'd be interested in a slot at the upcoming meeting
in December, send me email.

-Kevin

  • upcoming Joint Techs Workshop, Kevin C. Almeroth, 10/25/1999