wg-multicast - DC meeting and agenda

Subject: All things related to multicast

DC meeting and agenda

  • From: (Kevin C. Almeroth)
  • To:
  • Subject: DC meeting and agenda
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:13:48 -0700 (PDT)

Here are a rough set of items to discuss in DC... at least the
ones I know about so far.

The meeting is currently scheduled for Wed, 4/29 at 9am. I don't
have an exact location yet.

If there are additional items people who like to present, and/or
additional items people would like to see discussed. Let me know.

I'll send out a more definite agenda early next week.

Kevin Thompson vBNS update
Steven Wallace Abilene update
Greg Shepperd Interoperability update
Kevin Almeroth topics/information for campuses and gigapos
Kevin Almeroth possible times/dates for inter-domain multicast seminar

  • DC meeting and agenda, Kevin C. Almeroth, 04/21/1999