wg-irr - [WG-IRR] Please complete survey regarding in-person events for 2022

Subject: Registry Working Group

[WG-IRR] Please complete survey regarding in-person events for 2022

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [WG-IRR] Please complete survey regarding in-person events for 2022
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 15:07:44 +0000

Hi All,

We need your help! Please take a few minutes to complete a survey about in-person events (see details below). Thanks.

Linda

Internet2 is not planning large in-person events for 2021 and we would like to assess where the community stands on attending in-person events for 2022 to best meet your needs and expectations for convening. To help us shape our future convening efforts, and to ensure our community continues to engage in discussions and share expertise, we are seeking your input.

Please complete this short 5-minute survey now: https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2021-06-24/dq6g1r

We appreciate your time and feedback. To thank you for completing the survey, we will be selecting (5) survey submitters, at random, to win a $100 Visa gift card. To be included in the drawing, please be sure to include your name & email at the end of the survey.  Winners of the gift card will be notified directly, and all survey responses are anonymous.

Please contact  if you have any questions or concerns.

See full events listing on Internet2 website: https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2021-05-17/dd7qyl

Linda Roos
Sr Director, State and Regional Networks
Internet2

812-558-0615

  • [WG-IRR] Please complete survey regarding in-person events for 2022, Linda Roos, 06/25/2021