wg-irr - [WG-IRR] IRR/MANRS Office Hours in June and July

Subject: Registry Working Group

[WG-IRR] IRR/MANRS Office Hours in June and July

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [WG-IRR] IRR/MANRS Office Hours in June and July
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 15:04:22 +0000

Hi All,
Have questions concerning how to document your network routing policy using Internet Routing Registries, how to protect your networks using RPKI, or how Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS) actions can help ensure a secure Internet? Then please join us for our Internet Routing Registry (IRR) and MANRS office hours!

Internet2 is offering IRR/MANRS office hours starting June 17th at 1 pm ET. During these office hours, we'll do our best to answer your IRR and MANRS questions, as well as review the route report for your campus or regional network (route reports are found here: https://github.internet2.edu/ssw/IRR-report/tree/master/Connectors).

Office hours are 1 pm ET until 3 pm Thursdays for four weeks (i.e., June 17th and 24th, July 1st and 8th). Zoom coordinates for the office hours: https://internet2.zoom.us/j/92366186615

Thanks.
Linda
Linda Roos
Sr Director, State and Regional Networks
Internet2

812-558-0615

  • [WG-IRR] IRR/MANRS Office Hours in June and July, Linda Roos, 06/10/2021