wg-irr - [WG-IRR] Virtual Event SURVEY: Community Feedback Desired

Subject: Registry Working Group

[WG-IRR] Virtual Event SURVEY: Community Feedback Desired

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Susan Evett <>
  • Subject: [WG-IRR] Virtual Event SURVEY: Community Feedback Desired
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 19:39:22 +0000

Hi All,
We want your feedback!
With the cancellation of the fall 2020 Technology Exchange, and as we continue to evaluate options for virtual programming and engagement activities for the Internet2 communities, we ask you to complete a short, 5-minute survey.

https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2020-06-16/c5hp5d

Your input will help guide our thinking so we can create and facilitate appropriate ways to continue to share experiences, information, and the exchange of ideas with our community and beyond.

Thank you in advance for your participation in the survey.

Thanks.
Linda
Linda Roos
Sr Director, State and Regional Networks
Internet2

812-558-0615

  • [WG-IRR] Virtual Event SURVEY: Community Feedback Desired, Linda Roos, 06/22/2020