wg-irr - Re: [WG-IRR] 4/27/20 Webinar: The Internet is Helping Us and We Need to Make it More Secure (by Minding our MANRS)

Subject: Registry Working Group

Re: [WG-IRR] 4/27/20 Webinar: The Internet is Helping Us and We Need to Make it More Secure (by Minding our MANRS)

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Steve Wallace <>
  • Subject: Re: [WG-IRR] 4/27/20 Webinar: The Internet is Helping Us and We Need to Make it More Secure (by Minding our MANRS)
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 21:28:53 +0000

Hi All,
Here is the link to the recording from the 4/27/20 webinar:
https://internet2.box.com/s/6mppyavooeqkp3row5rsch5fw68vn8ni
Thanks.
Linda

On Apr 24, 2020, at 6:21 AM, Linda Roos <> wrote:

Hi All,
Wanted to remind you of this webinar coming up on Monday, 4/27/20 at 4:00 ET. Kevin Meynell from the Internet Society will describe the MANRS Observatory. There is a blog here that gives you details about the webinar. thanks.
Linda