wg-irr - [WG-IRR] Recording from 8/28/19 IRR office hours, slack channel, future IRR office hours

Subject: Registry Working Group

[WG-IRR] Recording from 8/28/19 IRR office hours, slack channel, future IRR office hours

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [WG-IRR] Recording from 8/28/19 IRR office hours, slack channel, future IRR office hours
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 12:55:45 +0000

Hi All,

Here is the link to the recording from the 8/28/19 IRR Office Hours session. Thanks to all participating. We are especially grateful to the community members for sharing their expertise in the details of IRR registration.
https://internet2.zoom.us/recording/share/jdjuV4VcKBfbs_rEigA6o7QE4q337nMEx1i3DyeNK-awIumekTziMw

Everyone on this list has been added to a slack channel called I2-IRR-WG so we may all continue the conversation. Additionally, you may send questions to .

These calls will continue to be held on Wednesdays at 3:00 ET until your questions are answered.  Here are the call details for the future IRR office hours calls:
Topic: IRR office hours Q/A
Time: Wednesdays 03:00 PM America/Indiana/Indianapolis

Join Zoom Meeting

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,425739300# US (New York)
+16699006833,,425739300# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 425 739 300
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aoVMYfuoU

Join by SIP

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China)
115.114.131.7 (India)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
103.122.166.55 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)
207.226.132.110 (Japan)
Meeting ID: 425 739 300

Join by Skype for Business

Let me know what questions you have. Thanks.
Linda

Linda Roos
Sr Director, State and Regional Networks
Internet2

812-558-0615

  • [WG-IRR] Recording from 8/28/19 IRR office hours, slack channel, future IRR office hours, Linda Roos, 08/29/2019