wg-irr - [WG-IRR] Re: [Security-WG] Re: I2 - Global Summitt MANRS workshop volunteers?

Subject: Registry Working Group

[WG-IRR] Re: [Security-WG] Re: I2 - Global Summitt MANRS workshop volunteers?

  • From: gcbrowni <>
  • To:
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: [WG-IRR] Re: [Security-WG] Re: I2 - Global Summitt MANRS workshop volunteers?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 08:55:45 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Thanks Michael! For both!

Anyone available to help out on BGP Filtering via IRR, or campus
anti-spoofing issues?