vvc-2014-04 - [vvc-2014-04] Realtime Collaboration Workshop: Welcome

Subject: Real Time Collaboration for Education: Deployment From Cameras to Clouds

[vvc-2014-04] Realtime Collaboration Workshop: Welcome

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [vvc-2014-04] Realtime Collaboration Workshop: Welcome
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 19:21:11 -0600

Hi all,

Thank you for registering to the upcoming Realtime Collaboration Workshop in conjunction with the Internet2 Global Summit in Denver, CO. We are looking forward to spending a day and a half with you talking about video and voice applications, and getting our hands dirty configuring SIP endpoints. Please note these key logistics items:

  • WHERE: The location is the Sheraton Downtown Denver in Director’s Row H.
  • WHEN: We will run from 1pm - 5pm on Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm on Friday.
  • FOOD: To meet the community request for low cost workshops, meals will not be provided - please plan to have breakfast and lunch on your own. Beverages will be provided.
  • FILES: Files related to the workshop can be accessed here. This will include the agenda, presentation slides, and related documents.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and we’re looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Regards,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Program Manager, Video Services
Internet2

(email/video/chat)
Come visit the new internet2.edu!

734.352.4975 (desk)
734.417.0811 (mobile)

  • [vvc-2014-04] Realtime Collaboration Workshop: Welcome, Ben Fineman, 04/09/2014