virtual-planning - [virtual-planning] NSFnet 35th - Additional Details Needed

Subject: CE and MarComm Virtual Event Planning Group

[virtual-planning] NSFnet 35th - Additional Details Needed

  • From: Kelly Faro <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [virtual-planning] NSFnet 35th - Additional Details Needed
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 20:35:54 +0000

Hi Dennis,

Our Internet2 planning team would like to chat with you about a few details for the anniversary event.  Would you be available tomorrow for a quick 30 min call?  We’re looking at anywhere from 9:30am-1pm ET, just let me know what time works best for you and I’ll send connection details.

Thanks,

Kelly

Kelly Faro - Manager, Community Events

Internet2