video-virtualroom-notify - [video-notify] Internet2 Video Exchange Upgrades

Subject: Notifications for Internet2 Video Services Virtual Meeting Rooms

[video-notify] Internet2 Video Exchange Upgrades

  • From: "Ciesinski, Nick" <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [video-notify] Internet2 Video Exchange Upgrades
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:59:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

On Saturday March 21st from 8AM – 12PM CDT I will be performing upgrades on
the Internet2 Video Exchange equipment in Singapore. This includes all call
routing and bridging services in Singapore. All North America services will
remain operational during this upgrade period.

Nick Ciesinski
Internet2 Video Exchange Support

  • [video-notify] Internet2 Video Exchange Upgrades, Ciesinski, Nick, 03/18/2015