- From: Matt Hall <>
- To: Matt Hall <>
- Subject: Internet2 K12 Distance Learning Spotlight
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 17:49:04 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: googlegroups.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;googlegroups.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=internet2.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
Internet2's free distance learning program kicks off in January! The Presidential Primary Sources Project is presented in collaboration with the National Park Service and Presidential Libraries and Museums. This program connects K12 students across the country with park rangers and educators for live interactive distance learning programs via the BlueJeans cloud-based video platform.
The 2018 series focuses on Presidential Legacies and features presentations from 16 Presidential Libraries and Museums and other National Historic Sites!
The program begins in January with "Presidential Powers with Documents from the National Archives," presented by the National Archives, and "Presidential Legacies at the White House," presented by the White House Historical Association.
More information on these programs (and our entire slate of presentations running in February and March) is attached and can be found below.
PPSP 2018 Brochure.pdf
Description: PPSP 2018 Brochure.pdf
PPSP 2018 Program Flyers.pdf
Description: PPSP 2018 Program Flyers.pdf
- Internet2 K12 Distance Learning Spotlight, Matt Hall, 11/27/2017
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.