usucan-2012-04 - Re: [usucan-2012-04] Meeting notes

Subject: Spring 2012 US UCAN Workshop

Re: [usucan-2012-04] Meeting notes

  • From: Veronica Sarjeant <>
  • To: Michael McGill <>
  • Cc: Workshop Particiants <>
  • Subject: Re: [usucan-2012-04] Meeting notes
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 12:12:02 -0400

Thanks Mike.  You did an excellent job capturing the discussions.

Veronica

On Oct 15, 2012, at 9:31 AM, Michael McGill wrote:

Attached are notes captured from the U.S. UCAN and Affiliates workshop on October 4th in Philadelphia.

While the notes are in my opinion pretty comprehensive, they are always subject to your edits and corrections.   Please let me know if you have changes you think we need to make.

We sincerely appreciate your participation and look forward to our continued interactions.

I am also including a single photograph from a collection of pics taken by Peter Heverin of KINBER at the workshop.   We will get the complete set of pictures onto the web site shortly.

<USUCAN FMM 2012 Workshop Notes-1.docx>

<USUCAN Meeting 2012 337.jpg>
Michael McGill, PhD
614-975-2030 (Cell)