usucan-2012-04 - [usucan-2012-04] Workshop notes

Subject: Spring 2012 US UCAN Workshop

[usucan-2012-04] Workshop notes

  • From: Michael McGill <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [usucan-2012-04] Workshop notes
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 13:06:00 -0400

Attached are the notes from the U.S. UCAN and Affiliates Workshop last week.   Also attached is the listing of the speakers and the moderator along with short bios.  We want to thank them for their significant participation and great support at the meeting.

This was a high energy and active meeting so the notes may have missed some high points that you think should be included.  If so, please let us know and we will edit them and so that we have a better picture of the event.
With you, we will actively pursue the suggestions made at the meeting.   We look forward to our next workshop at the Fall Member Meeting in Philadelphia and to our unamiously selected moderator Shaun Abshere of WISCnet.

Thanks again for your participation and all the best.

Michael McGill, PhD

614-975-2030 (Cell)

Michael McGill, PhD

614-975-2030 (Cell)

  • [usucan-2012-04] Workshop notes, Michael McGill, 05/03/2012