transport - Re: [transport] Question on Partial Reliability

Subject: Transport protocols and bulk file transfer

Re: [transport] Question on Partial Reliability

  • From: stanislav shalunov <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [transport] Question on Partial Reliability
  • Date: 17 Feb 2005 23:48:59 -0500

Steven,

It would seem to me that the bounded buffer mode is no less useful or
natural than the bounded delay mode -- for a different class of
applications. While I don't think that it would need to be
implemented right away, having it wouldn't hurt (except, perhaps, by
introducing extra complexity and need for more testing, etc.).

--
Stanislav Shalunov http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

Antibiotics comprise 2% of cow feed in U.S. feedlots, by weight.