thrulay-users - Re: [thrulay-users] port it to windows platform

Subject: Discussion list for thrulay, a network testing tool

Re: [thrulay-users] port it to windows platform

  • From: stanislav shalunov <>
  • To: Jun Hua <>
  • Cc: thrulay-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [thrulay-users] port it to windows platform
  • Date: 19 Dec 2004 20:05:58 -0500

Jun Hua
<>
writes:

> based on thrulay, port it to win32 platform
> but i don't know how to submit it?

Are you requesting a port to Windows or are you saying you have done a
port to Windows? If the former, I don't use Windows or have the
resources to port; if the latter, I would appreciate being able to
look at your patches.

--
Stanislav Shalunov http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

But we must show them that they cannot terrorize the greatest nation on
the face of the Earth. And we won't. -- George W. Bush, 20011017